Social Content Producer (fixed term 1 month. Early Jan – Jan 31st)
Application deadline Friday 23rd December.
This is a creative role which involves working alongside Undivided’s Campaign Manager, Press Officer and Social Media Manager. You will be required to keep on top of daily news, particularly around Brexit, and be able to come up with and create engaging content which earns reach across Undivided’s Twitter and Facebook.
To apply, email your CV and why you’d be right for the role to
● Must be under 30 years of age
● Sharp, observational, satirical and accessible take on politics from a young persons perspective (ie. Think ‘Have I Got News For You’ for young adults)
● Must be curious and up-to-date with the latest trends in youth culture, and proactively take initiative on content.
● Be familiar with, or have an interest in, politics (particularly around Brexit), i.e watching PMQs, being able to pull out key points from this
● Be familiar with brainstorming, producing and creating newsworthy content (i,.e copy/ graphics/ memes/ tweets) at pace
● Be able to take rapid feedback and build on it to improve reactive content in fast turnaround conditions
● You will be expected to have experience using Adobe photoshop / video editing / gif creating (or other software) to create visual assets on a short time frame.
(Video editing experience is not essential but beneficial)
● Be able to independently search for and use appropriate images/ visuals (using stock sites if required)
● Work alongside Undivided’s Social Media Manager and Press Officer in an agile manner, sharing ideas and content (via Slack) for them to push out across social
● Throughout January you may be expected to attend Undivided events (up to 10, with all travel reimbursed) to capture and create reactionary content around these.